Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Incredible Shrinking Blog

Sigh.

Of the many things we've done well as we've started NewLife @ Night, this is not one of them. We've left this blog dormant/bereft/dead as a doornail and you, our reading audience, has been the ones who've suffered.

I'm not promising we're going to get that completely fixed any time soon... but if you're a part of the NewLife community, you're cordially invited to be part of the solution. Drop me a line at mark@newlifeeaston.com and let me know you'd like to become part of the blog team.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Mark... You could always let folks know about the rockin' worship band that, er, rocks! LOL

The bass player and his keyboard playing brother are a couple of very nice fellows. I know them both...

I dunno... It could pack 'em in... or not. LOL

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home